Please make sure you have Flash Player installed on your browser. To check if you have flash player on your browser, please click the link below and follow the instructions: www.adobe.com
You at least need 512 kbps Download Internet Bandwidth to watch SD ( standard Definition ) live webcast and at least 2+ mbps Download Internet Bandwidth to watch HD ( High Definition ) live webcast, to check your Internet download Speed please click here: www.speedtest.net
For Remote Support please click here: REMOTE SUPPORT
- Background Download can also cause Buffering issues, please make sure you don’t have any downloads running in the background.
Possible Causes are:
- Make sure you are connected to the internet ( preferred wired connection )
- your firewall may be blocking the live webcast. To check the status, please click " Start Tests " button below
- If all the tests are successful, you should be able to watch the live webcast.
- If any one of those tests failed, please contact your Network Admin / Internet Service Provider.
- Please clear your browser cookies and restart your browser.
- Try using different Browsers ( Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome , Internet Explorer , Apple Safari, Opera )
- Try restarting your Internet Modem, router and Computer.